I took this picture in the eighties, using an obscure motion picture film stock made by Kodak, Eastman High Contrast B/W Positive 5363 (35mm), that was intended for technical work, titles, laboratory work, bi-pack matte work. Also in the early days we used it in animation cartoons for line tests because the camera operator could quickly develop it in the darkroom under a red light with a bucket of developer, a bucket of fix, and clean in running water, so the animator could see the results speedily once the film had dried say 30 minutes later. Though it does not really, lend its self easily to stills work of people because it is slow maybe between 3 to 25ASA (ISO) and almost no tonal range, but fun to try. Shooting on this type of film, developing it in the darkroom and printing produced this effect. Could seem like a pointless experiment but that is the point. ‘Isn't having no objective a form of sincerely’!